Makeship.com is a crowdfunding platform for content creators to launch limited-edition merchandise to their fans. We've grown over 800% in Revenue in the last year. In order to maintain our momentum and offer other amazing products to our content creators, we are adding a Product Manager to the team.
The Product Manager role will be responsible for the design and development of 5-10 new products for 2021 in collaboration with customers and content creators as well as our internal sales, marketing and design teams.
The ideal candidate would be able to understand the needs of our customers and partners, and be able to translate it into products that fit perfectly with our crowdfunding business model.
Why this role?
Lead the development of our catalogue from the ground up and see it come to life. Our crowdfunding model puts us in a unique position of risk-tolerance for products. We want to get creative and offer exceptional products to our content creators and you will be responsible for coordinating this effort.
Work directly with the largest content creators in the world. You are the first contact point between our platform and the people making content on Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok, and other platforms.
Join us at an epic time. We're a profitable company and we've worked with 40 creators in 2019. We are planning to work with over 200 in 2020 (already 100 creators signed). This is the time to experience exponential personal and career growth.
So, what will you do at Makeship as a Product Manager?
- Identify feedback from customers and content creators to develop new products that follow our brand mission and identity
- Create MVPs with our manufacturing partners and our designers
- Develop processes for iterating between product versions
- Work closely with our design team
- Prepare the launch and advertisement of a new product with the sales and marketing teams
- Develop methodologies based on customer insights in different products
- Iteratively improve efficiency and create standards for product design
- Communicate with multiple members of the team, as well as our users
- Use the data generated from each launch to inform the next product you develop
This might be for you if...
- Experienced in physical product development and launch for 2-3 years
- Fantastic design skills and able to create strategic products
- Creative and empathetic to user desires and requirements (extremely customer centric)
- Able to work with multiple departments to make your vision come to life
- Extremely organized around deadlines and processes
- Feedback oriented - you listen to customers
- Analytical and able to understand the difference between successful and a failed product
- Continuously work on your personal development and industry knowledge
- Highly entrepreneurial, testing hypothesis and focusing on growth, are your personal missions
- What benefits can I expect?
- A stipend account for various medical expenses.
- Any equipment that you need.
- Access to tons of resources and support to help you in your role and growth as an individual (team audible account, books etc.)
- Is this role only full-time? Can I work remotely?
- This is a fully remote, full-time role!