📍REMOTE (see original job post here)
Makeship.com is a crowd-funding platform for content creators to launch limited edition merchandise to their fans. We are seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic People Operations person to help us manage and grow the team!
Why this role?
You will define how the Makeship culture scales over time. We're a young company with a small head-count, but growing really fast. So you will lead how our culture evolves over time to have the best experience for everyone on the team.
You get to be involved in high level decisions. This is a strategic role where you will be working directly with the executive team to help with various tasks, especially around how people are managed
Join us at an epic time. We're a profitable company and we've worked with 40 creators in 2019. We are planning to work with over 200 in 2020 (already 100 creators signed). This is the time to experience exponential personal and career growth.
About This Role
So, what will you do at Makeship as a People Ops?
- Find the best talent and convince them to join the Makeship team
- Help retain our talent by making sure we are treating every team member as a valued part of the team
- Working with the executive team and team leaders you will own all
human resources related activities. (Payroll, compensation, benefits, wage subsidies).
- Provide human resources support and consultation across the
business on the most complex issues, supporting staff, managers and
executives in all related areas and regions including: recruitment,
performance management, compensation and rewards, staff
relations, and people development
- Provide leadership on people related issues and policies across the
- Apply for and oversee all grants and wage subsidies that the company pursues
- Keep our recruitment process air-tight and hyper organized
- Assist with various admin work that may or may not be related to HR
This might be for you if...
You love communicating with people
- You're hyper organized
- You're good at math
- You have amazing writing skills
- What benefits can I expect?
- A stipend account for various medical expenses.
- Any equipment that you need.
- Flexibility with remote work.
- Access to tons of resources and support to help you in your role and growth as an individual (team audible account, books etc.)
- Is this role only full-time? Can I work remotely?
- This is a fully remote, full-time role!