Influencer Partnerships Development
Makeship.com is a crowd-funding platform for content creators to launch limited edition merchandise to their fans. We are looking for someone who has a knack for developing long lasting relationships with customers, is up do date on the latest and greatest content creators/ content creation platforms, and can manage their own sales pipeline from prospecting to close.
In this role you will be to expected to partner with content creators and talent agencies all over the world, helping them create one of a kind products for their fans! You will also be joining one of Canada's fastest growing start-up companies!
Why this role?
Own the full sales cycle. Unlike other sales roles, you get to own the whole sales process from prospecting to closing 6-figure clients.
Work directly with the largest content creators in the world. You are the first contact point between our platform and the people making content on Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok and other platforms.
Work in a growing market. The influencer industry is rapidly expanding with new creators exploding on a weekly basis.
Join us at an epic time. We're a profitable company and we've worked with 40 creators in 2019. We are planning to work with over 200 in 2020 (already 100 creators signed). This is the time to experience exponential personal and career growth.
So, what will you do at Makeship as a Partnerships Developer?
- Identify potential clients through content platforms like youtube, twitch, tiktok and others
- Target and communicate with the creators to establish relationships and launch product campaigns
- Learn and follow Makeship’s sales processes and identify areas for improvement
- Evaluate and follow-up on our existing pipeline of opportunities
- Take ownership of your sales cycle, from initial content to signing
- Work with a team of designers who will send renders and samples of products to negotiate contracts with clients
This might be for you if...
- You have 1-2 years of quota carrying experience in a full cycle sales role OR You have 1-2 years of experience in managing or developing strategic partnerships
- An interest in the content creation space (you love social media personalities!)
- Entrepreneurial - you take ownership over your work and view it as more than a job
- Extraordinary listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent speaker and presenter
- What benefits can I expect?
- Extended medical benefits
- Any equipment that you need.
- Flexibility with remote work.
- Access to tons of resources and support to help you in your role and growth as an individual (team audible account, books etc.