Head of Marketing
Makeship.com is a crowdfunding platform for content creators to launch limited-edition merchandise to their fans. We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. You are a hustler who understands how to craft digital creative campaigns and back up results with data. You'll work across departments and with some of the largest content creators in the world to execute campaigns that generate 6-figure sales in several weeks. If this sounds exciting to you, apply to this role!
Why this role?
Lead and help build our marketing team from the ground up. We're a young company in an industry that is growing super fast, and you have full ownership of how we build out our processes to continue our 800% YoY growth.
Work directly with the largest content creators in the world. You are the first contact point between our platform and the people making content on Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok and other platforms.
Join us at an epic time. We're a profitable company and we've worked with 40 creators in 2019. We are planning to work with over 200 in 2020 (already 100 creators signed). This is the time to experience exponential personal and career growth.
So, what will you do at Makeship as Head of Marketing?
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience (ex. A/B testing with the checkout process, app integrations for sales and promotions, etc.)
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
This might be for you if...
- 4-5 years of experience as a Marketing Manager or in a similar role
- Have strong leadership abilities
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Highly creative, with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Very familiar with Shopify platform
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- What benefits can I expect?
- A stipend account for various medical expenses.
- Any equipment that you need.
- Flexibility with remote work.
- Access to tons of resources and support to help you in your role and growth as an individual (team audible account, books etc.)